White Mountain Foods | August 5th, 2020
1. Line bottom of 9 inch springform with parchment paper and then spray with cooking spray on the bottom and sides. Set aside.
2. Blend diced strawberries and honey until smooth to create a strawberry purée.
3. Beat the cream cheese separately until smooth and creamy. Add the powdered sugar and yogurt. Mix until well combined and creamy. Add the strawberry puree. Mix until smooth. Fold in the whipped heavy cream.
4. Prepare the crust by combining the graham cracker and pretzel crumbs, brown sugar, and butter and mixing thoroughly.
5. Pour the crumb mixture into the springform pan and press the crumbs down into an even layer on the bottom of the pan.
6. Pour the pie filling into the pan over the prepared crust.
7. Place the pie into the freezer and allow to freeze overnight. Prior to serving let pie sit out on the counter to warm for about 5 minutes.
Leave a Reply