2 c. elbow macaroni 2 Tbsp butter 2 Tbsp flour 2 c. milk (2% if desired) ½ c. grated parmesan ¼ c. White Mountain Foods Yogurt ½ c. panko bread crumbs 1½ c. shredded cheddar
1. Cook pasta to desired tenderness and set aside. While the pasta cooks, melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour and cook for 1 minute while stirring. Slowly add milk and whisk.
2. Simmer for 5 minutes or until mixture begins to thicken.
3. Stir in cheddar cheese and ¼ cup of parmesan. Cook until completely melted.
4. Turn off heat and stir in yogurt and pasta. Stir to evenly coat.
5. Set your oven to broil. Pour macaroni into an 8×8 dish or individual dishes. Top with bread crumbs and remaining parmesan. Broil on the middle rack for 5 to 7 minutes or until bread crumbs are browned.