White Mountain Foods | February 1st, 2021
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Chop bell peppers and zucchini into small cubes.
3. Sauté vegetables with olive oil and spices over medium-high heat for about 10 minutes. Add in the beans and cook for another 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
4. Whisk the enchilada sauce and Bulgarian Yogurt until smooth. Pour half of the mixture over the vegetables in the sauce pan, mix together, and remove from heat.
5. Place the tortillas in a casserole dish and spoon the vegetable mixture evenly between them. Roll each tortilla and flip so that the seam side is down. Pour the remaining enchilada sauce mixture over the enchiladas and top with cheese. Bake for about 20 minutes. Serve with desired toppings.
Leave a Reply